Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mini Drugstore Haul

This past weekend my lil sister was visiting from Florida and we decided to check out Bed, Bath, and Beyond because I haven't been there since the store added cosmetics,  I purchased 2 new nail polishes from Revlon and Sally hanson.  We then decided to drive over to my local Walmart where I picked up a new spring color for my gel nail kit which I was so excited because I usually get them from CVS where its more expensive and I saved $3 woohoo lol.  I also got a Revlon lip color in "Violet Fenzy".  Finally yesterday I had to go to walgreens and I picked up Ardell's new special occasion collection lashes in "Fairytale" and a Sinful colors nail polish in "Irish Green". So check out the images below :)


 NEW Revlon nail art frenchmix nail enamel in "All the Rage"

 Sally Hansen extreme wear nail color in "405 Coral Reef"

 New Wet m Wild megablast salon nail color in "213C On a Trip"

SensationalNail gel polish in "Heirloom Lilac"


 Revlon super lustrous lipstick in" 027 Violet Frenzy" and its a pearl finish

 Ardell the special occasion collection in "Fairytale"

 Sinful colors in "198 Irish Green"

 Nail polish swatches from richt to left "On a Trip",  "Coral Reef", "All the Rage"(purple and shimmery green),  and "Irish Green"

No comments:

Post a Comment