Friday, November 25, 2011

First Post :)

Hey Everyone,


My name is Chanel Melendez and this is my first blog post,  I am going to start with some info about myself and why I started blogging.  First of all I'm a mom of 3 beautiful children Nicholas (9),  Noelle (6),  and Thaleia (4).  Right now I'm going to school @ Empire beauty school in Lehigh valley and my goal is to be a beauty artist.  I've been interested in hair and makeup since I was a little girl and finally decided to get into something I truly love and enjoy.  To get my name out there I started a youtube channel called nellie12783 in which i upload hair and makeup tutorials etc.  Now when reading this some people may say what's a beauty artist?  Well you have makeup artist,  hairstylist etc.  I want to be the person that does it all because I enjoy beauty in every aspect and think everyone no matter what is beautiful and I want to do everything to make you feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment