Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011

Just finished watching the VS fashion show and it was beautiful.  I love this show because its so creative and the VS models are sooo beautiful.  Below I posted a picture of my favorite VS models.  I feel so inspired by the colors, designs and the attention to details.  I don't think I could even pick out 1 part to call my favorite but if I had to choose I think it would be the aquarium angels and club pink.  All the music artist sounded amazing and it was so cute to watch the angels rock out.  Also quick shout out to Miranda Kerr coming back from having her baby and she looks amazing :)  Hope everyone was able to watch and enjoy the show, if not look up the videos on Youtube.com. I think I smell hair tutorial lol :D

Adriana Lima,  Miranda Kerr,  Candice Swanepoel

No comments:

Post a Comment