Monday, January 2, 2012

New Kardashian Kolor (Nicole by O.P.I)

So today I was as Target with my sister and we noticed a new nail polish display from the Nicole by OPI collection called Kardashian Kolor.  I believe there are 13 colors in the collection and sounds like it was released in November 2011 and they retailed at Target for $7.04.  Well anyway I picked up 2 of the colors that stood out the most to me,  Follow Me On The Glitter and Rainbow In The S-Kylie.  The first one Follow Me On The Glitter is a black nail polish with sliver specks and bigger rainbow glitter,  Rainbow In The S-kylie is a clear base with small and large rainbow glitter.  Below I posted a picture of my nails with the Follow Me On The Glitter and it is surprisingly opaque with just one coat,  but I did do a base, 2 coats of color, and a top coat.  Let me know what you think and if you already own polish from this collection which ones are your favorite.


Rainbow on the S-kylie (left) Follow me on the Glitter (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment