Friday, April 13, 2012

Mini Manicures For My Daughters

So this morning I decided to give my little girls special manicures,  usually once a week I polish their nails  but today I decided to give them just a little something extra lol.  I got these 2 nail decal wheels for Sally's beauty supply maybe about 2 months ago for around $5.99 and decided to put 1 on each ring finger.  I never really thought I would be good at nails but since school at Empire I have expanded my talents and its been super fun.  Anyways I thought I would share their mini manicures with you so maybe it would inspire you to try something new and it was super easy,  all you need is a decal wheel and some nail glue then you have something to make your at home manicure special :)

Select a style wheels from Sally's beauty supply, left flowers, and right fruit slices.

 Thaleia's nails, color essie "mademoiselle", ring finger china glaze "sweet hook", and watermelon slice nail decal.

 Noelle's nails,  hot ticket "I'll pink to that",  ring finger china glaze "for audrey",  and dark green nail flower decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment