Monday, April 16, 2012

New Magnetic Nail polish

I took advantage of Sally's buy 2 polishes get 1 free in their April ad,  I brought 2 China glaze and decided to try FingerPaints magnetic nail color in "Steel of the night" retails for $6.99 which is a great price considering China glaze has the same concept but the magnet comes separate and its just as much as the nail polish @ sally's its $5.99 polish and $5.99 for magnet also Sephora has the brand nails inc. which retails for $16.99 and the packing looks exactly like the FingerPaints ( I'll post pics of both).  Anyway it is basically a grey metal color and when you use the magnet you get a black wave and it works pretty well the only nail I had a problem with was the thumb but it gave a cool 3D effect and the polish is very opaque.  Let me know if you try out these polishes and how they worked for you.  Also let me know if anyone would like me to do a nail tutorial for youtube.com.  God bless and have a wonderful week <3

 fingerpaints "steel of the night" available at sally's for $6.99
 nails inc. "Trafalgar Square" available at sephora for $16 

No comments:

Post a Comment