Sunday, April 15, 2012

My First Wedding

So by the title you are probably thinking this post is going to be about my wedding but I fooled you or maybe I didn't,  but this post is about the first wedding I've done hair for,  The bride's name is Dana and I was referred to her by Erin a wonderful friend from school.  I created hairstyles for 3 of her bridesmaids,  the experience was fun and they are all so nice.  Below I have side and back views of 2 bridesmaids unfortunately I will have to upload the 3rd later on because I wasn't able to take the picture before she left :(  but the Dana said she would get me the images so Wooohooo lol.  This experience was one that I won't forget and I'm so thankful for the opportunity.  I pray that Dana and her husband have a wonderful and blessed marriage <3






This is the hairstyle that was similar to the third bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment